Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Simplicity/New Look co-op?

I'm tossing around the idea of starting a pattern co-op. In order to do this though, I need to know that there is an interest, as I would have to buy quite a few patterns a year. The cost would be about $3.50 USD per Simplicity/New Look pattern + shipping?

The idea for this is because so many people outside of the US don't get pattern sales, and if they do the store is out of stock.

This would not start until probably early October. If you would be interested, PLEASE let me know. Because if I don't feel like there is any interest, i'm not going to bother.

Thanks!
-Tina

3 comments:

Susan said...

That's a neat idea. I'm blessed to have my store close by me. It must be frustrating not to be able to get what you want readily.

Unknown said...

That is very good simplicity for you. best wishes.
Fabrics USA Inc | African Wax Print Fabric

Unknown said...

nice work. like it
Sequin Fabrics