Saturday, August 1, 2009

39 weeks preggo



Yes, there's me on Tuesday the 28th at 39 weeks pregnant. I really don't think I can get much bigger.

I keep trying to convince the baby to come out. I tell the baby every day "Hey little baby, don't you want to come out and meet your family, play with your toys and breath actual air? Things out here have to be more exciting than what you got going on in there. Don't you want to come out?" Apparently this means nothing to a baby that has no concept of air, toys and family, because so far this kid isn't budging! lol

Anyday now. Kid can't stay in here forever!

1 comment:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Tina I can't believe you are still pregnant! I'm going outside and start doing the baby dance...sort of like a rain dance, you get the picture. Your Enrapture dress on PR is fantastic. I think I might try to make one.