Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New pattern

I got a new pattern today!




Mail order pattern 1271. It's for jumper with a skirt. I can't want to make it up in some vintage-y fabrics.

Of course, since i'm fat and pregnant, and probably going to stay fat for a while even though the baby should be here any day, the pattern is too small. So this is going to be my first grading project. Go me!

Side note. I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow. I am so hoping for this to finally be over. I thought I was making some progress a few weeks ago, but apparently not. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. Hoefully he will have some good news about my dialating. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hi Tina, Good luck tomorrow! Hope things start moving for you. I have an appointment tomorrow also, hoping for a good ultrasound picture.

Like the vintage pattern too!