Tuesday, June 21, 2011

La Mia Boutique Translations

All of a sudden I find myself really interested in teh LaMia Boutique patterns.  Unfortuanitly, I don't speak Italian.  So, as I translate some of the terms, i'll be putting them here.  As of now, this is a short list, but as I get more translated, i'll add them here.  However, due to time restraints and the fact that I lose interest quickly, this may be short list. If you have anythig you like to add, just leave it in the comments and i'll add it to the list.

COLORS
Arancione = Orange
Azzurro = Blue
Nero = Black
Rosa = Red
Verde = Green


SEWING TERMS
Altezza = Length
Arricciare = Gather
Confezione = Directions (Manufacture, dressmaking)
Davanti = Front
Dietre = Back
Centro Davanti intero Diritto Filo = Center right front
Scalfi = Arm holes
Spalla destra = Right shoulder
Spalla sinistra cucitura = left shoulder seam
tagliare l'elastico in due parti uguali di cm...  = Cut elastic into equal parts
tessuto doppio intero = Fold of fabric
occorrente = materials needed
Orlo = Hem
Piegare = Fold

No comments: