Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Simplicity 2587

ARGH! So, I have been searching high and low for a simple pattern like this. I have even went so far as to buy a copy of Burda Easy Fashion because they had somehting simular. No sooner than I finally get the BURDA EF traced, Simplicity goes ahead and comes out with this!

Simplicity goes on sale tomorrow at JoAnns, so i'll be buying two. One to slice and dice to fit my preggo body, and the other to wear after baby gets here.

Also, today, after about 15 months of owning a Janome MemoryCraft 300, I am finally going to the dealer to get some help on how to use it! YAY ME! LOL Well, i'm not really haveing a problem using it. I have a problem hooping. I can't figure out for the life of me what i'm doing wrong. But it seems when I try and embroider something, the left half turns out fine, but the right half looks bad. While this could be a machine issue, i'm really hoping that it's me that's making a mistake. So, needless to say, i'll be at the Janome dealer today at 1 pm. :)

No comments: