It's not really clear weither this design is made for knits or wovens, so I went ahead and made it in a woven. Here are my observations:
- *I* need to go up a size (or even two). This could be due to the fact that i'm slightly delusional about what size I am to begin with.
- Make a facing for the neckline cutout. There is no way you're going to get a narrow hem in there.
- This dress is short. I added 3 inches to the dress in the picture, and I didn't hem this version -- so, we're talking mini skirt here.
- If you made this in a knit, you could probably get away with out the zipper.
- My Image instructions suck.