Wednesday, December 15, 2010

There has been sewing, and there will be more...

I've been in the new house for 3 weeks as of tomorrow. I've actually got a lot of sewing done.

No pics, sorry. Maybe next time.

I made tab curtains for Suzies room. They are pink and purple. I bought the fabric for curtains for her room in Michigan right before we moved. I'm glad I was able to use that fabric, and that it didn't manage to sit in my stash for the next 5 years.

I made two night gowns. One pink and one purple. This was fabric left over fromt he curtains. All told for the two gowns and the curtains, I usd up 13 yeards. Too bad it was broadcloth, so it hardly made a dent. Now if I could just sew up 13 yeards of fleece, I could empty out a bin.

I made an apron to clean in. Every shirt I have ever cleaned in gets bleach all over it. I'm hoping the apron will help a tiny bit.

I made a little cat house. Basically I cut a hole into a box and hot glued fabric onto the box. Then I made a pillow to go inside. Cats loved it for the first few days. Now they could care less. A little over two yards for those two projects.

I feel like there was a fifth project in there somewhere, I just can't remeber what it was.

No comments: