Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Simplicity 2374

Just going to try to keep myself honest here...

My next project is goign to be Simplicity 2374. View D, the long jumpsuit. (All of a sudden, I can't shamlessly steal pics from Simplicity's site)

Anyway, I plan on making this from a flowy blue streaky fabric that I got at JoAnns years ago. The only problem is THAT I CAN'T FIND IT!! There has got to be a missing bin of fabric here somewhere. I just can't find it.

On a side note: I think I may be broken. I have tried since I moved into the new house to buy fabric from fabric.com (Cause lord knows there isn't shit for fabric in the stores here!!). I just haven't been able to buy anything. Nothing is exciting me enough to spend the $35 to get free shipping. Something is CLEARLY wrong! lol

2 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Are you all unpacked and settled in already?

Tina said...

We are in a rental, so we're as unpacked as we're probably going to get.