Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday night sew in...

Oh gosh! I forgot all about it! Tonight is the Friday night sew-in.

Yesterday I got the first issue of My Image magazine. It's a cute little pattern magazine with 16 designs in it. The designs are cute and usable, and the pattern sheets are printed on nice paper. They look to be a lot easier to trace than Burda is too.

One thing though, and I know a few people won't like this because this magazine is new, and for some reason some people don't think a new company should get any criticism. BUT the instructions suck. Bad. I can't make heads or tails out of them. Don't get me wrong, they made an honest effort, but the translation is ridiculous. There designs aren't too out there though, so I can probably get away without them. We will see.

No comments: