Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm pregnent!

Well, now that the family has been told, I can finally announce it to the world. I'm pregnent! Wee!

In May, I had a miscarriage when I was 18 weeks pregnent. That was hard to take. But so far this pregnancy seems different already even though i'm only about 6 weeks along. With the last one I had a lot of pain right from the begining, not so with this one. As a matter of fact, I don't feel anything at all. Well, I'm really tired all the time, but other than that, nothing. I'm trying to decide if I want to document the next 8 months or so with pictures. Posting pics of my big belly makes me rather nervous. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Friday, December 5, 2008
Quitting smoking
So, three days ago, I decided to quit smoking. The first two days went well with no cigarettes, I had two today."

Please quit smoking.
Also, it's 'pregnAnt'