Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm on a roll, apparently!

Clearly, i'm on a roll. For the second time in a week, I have a completed garment! So ok, it's needs a hem, but i'll get that done tomorrow. I've completed New Look 6519, view C, the skirt. I made it in a grey suedecloth. And it's just fabulus with my black knee boots! I want to make the jacket from this pattern too, but it doesn't fit in with my endless combinations, so it will just have to wait until after the first of the year. I'm not entirely sure what i'm going to make next, but I bought my first Vogue pants pattern, and some grey pinstripe suiting to make the pants with. So, that might be my next project.

In the last week, i've made a top with some of my fitting issues solved, and a skirt that looks good. I might as well just roll with it!

No comments: