Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finally, a finished garment.

I finally finished a garment! I made view B of Simplicity 3634. Very easy pattern. I made an attempt to tackle some fitting issues, and it worked out a bit, but I think I just created new problems with my 'corrections'. Heh.



I'm looking for a good and easy straight skirt that takes less then a yard and a 1/4 of 45 inch fabric. I'm pissed because I figured that I would finally try
NL 6300. Well, guess what, it's not in my stash!! WTF? I KNOW I had this pattern. Did it just walk away? As a matter of fact, it looks like i'm short a few NL patters. Hmmm. I found a skirt in a back issue of Burda WOF. The 11/05 issue no less. I tried to get rid of it on eBay a year or so ago, but couldn't. Now i'm glad I didn't. Hopefully I can get the skirt at least started tomorrow, if not finished. Wouldn't that be something?

No comments: