Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The February Five...the Results!

So remember way back when, when I announced to all teh world that I was going to lose five pounds in February? Well, I managed, somehow, to do it.

I'm so amazed by this because to lose it, all I mostly did was jsut change my diet. At first I attempted to exercise, but it seems that I would be starving after my workout and couldn't get enough to eat. My reasoning is that it doesn't make any sense to workout to lose 200 calories only to consume 300 because you're over hungry. I'm not suggesting that all I do is sit on my butt in front of the TV all day, because I don't. I do move around, I just lost the weight without any formal exercise. Oh wait, I take that back, every third day or so I would do some kind of tummy floor exercise for 5 to 10 minutes.

I thin i'm going to try and lose 4 pounds in March. Why 4? becuase the thought of losing 5 pounds is far to much for me. I don't know why, it just is. Seriously.

1 comment:

Logical Libby said...

Yay for you! Five pounds with small changes is huge because it means you will most likely keep it off!