Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Still nothig new to add...

Still no sewing. I have a pattern cut for me, but I just can't find the time to sew anything. Not that it matters, as I have lost a whole 4 ounces since the last doctors appointment (which was 3 weeks ago), and I can still wear my maternity clothes with wild abandon! Weee!

So, i'll post pictures of the Little Miss instead! YAY!










Here is a picture of Rachael and Suzanna.











And now a picture of my husbands birthday cake. It was funny, because a neighbor brought a ton of cupcakes over, and I felt bad because I had to hide them. I spent so much on the cake, I didn't want people to fill up on cupcakes before I got the cake presented. (the cake was a surprise)



Other than that, nothing new. Hopefully next time i'll have a shirt, or at least some handmade rags to post about! lol

1 comment:

glorm said...

What adorable children. And I love that cake.