Friday, November 21, 2008

Workin' up a sweat, or something.

I've been on a leave of absence from work since about mid-September. I have gained about 2 pounds. That really wouldn't be a problem except for the fact that all of a sudden i'm really flabby. I don't know where it came from, but boy do I jiggle everywhere. So, well I decided I was going to start working out. Nothing major at first, just some exercises with the yoga ball. I figured that i'll commit to 15 minutes every other day for 2 weeks just to see if I can even get any results with that, and then reevaluate my workout. Well, i'm on the third workout this week, and I already feel like i'm getting results! Well, I don't know about results, but I sure am sore. lol Of course, it probably would help if I stopped eating frosted shredded wheat at night before bed. BUT AT LEAST IT'S SHREDDED WHEAT, AND NOT COOKIES!!! Logical!



I cut a new skirt today. NL6433. The fabic I used is a dark blue pinstriped denim. I'm not sure if I like it, or if will go with my endless combinations, but i'm going to sew it anyway. I figure i've got time to kill, and anything that keeps me from my workout obligation is alright by me. :)

No comments: