Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trying to get things in order.

I'm a sewer. I'm also a stasher. I have tons of stuff. Fabric, trims, patterns, buttons, interfacing...machines...you name it, I have plently of it.

Well, it seems as though all my 'stuff' is getting out of hand now. So, i'm trying to get things together. It's a slow-go. I'm going to start by rearranging my patterns. Currently i've got over 200 patterns (a conservative estimate, i'm sure) along with plenty of Burda WOFs and other publications. I've claerd out space in a large three drawer plastic storage bin, so I hope all my envelope patterns fit in there. I still have another 3 drawer bin that has most of my magazines. The Burdas may end up on eBay soon, as i really sew very little from them.

We'll see how that works out.

No comments: