Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lena Modetrend Magazine

A few weeks ago, I was searching around eBay and came across Lena Modetrend for plus sizes.


I don't know much about this magazine, and there really isn't much info out there either. What I do know is that it's published by a German publisher, and that there is no regular publish date for this magazine. Apparently it's published 'whenever'. There is a good range of sizes in the magazine, so sizes all the way up to size 52. The magazine is in German only, and I can't find any helpful sites out there who have already translated the instructions. So, you'll probably have to already have a clue before you tackle anything in this magazine. Oh, and the pattern sheets? IMHO, just as bad, if not worse than BurdaStyle. There are only two colors on the sheets, black and red, and the patterns are bunched up good and tight on the sheets. Oh, and there isn't one page with all the line drawings on it. The line drawings are next to the instructions for that design.

I do have one pattern traced, but not sewn yet. I'll post when I get it done, but I have a few other things going on at the moment.

No comments: