Monday, January 24, 2011

Trudy Jensen Patterns

One thing I don't normally have a problem doing is spending money on stuff that I don't need. However, I think 2011 might (might!) be a new year for me. So, ok, i've already bought a half dozen european pattern magazines I don't need, two Hot Patterns and a Jalie. OH! And lets not forget the Kayla Kennington pattern I didn't need, and probably won't make because if i'm reading the envelope correctly, this project takes 11 1/2 yards of fabric! Yuck!

So, here I find myself eyeballing these cute Trudy Jensen patterns. I really like the Wrap Coat:






and the Designer Denim Dress:















So, here I am actually contemplating NOT buying something. I'm not so sure how that's going to work out, but I think i'm going to wait a few days to see if I still want it as badly as I do now. I'll update you on Wednesday!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Be careful, once you start practicing asking yourself "Will I die without this?" before you buy something, it becomes really hard to buy things and you need the input of other people to convince you to buy stuff.

Tina said...

You know, I have so much that I don't think it would be a bad idea if I needed input from others to buy something. I never did buy those patterns, BTW. She doesn't take PayPal as far as I can tell, and you need to actually call someone on the phone to make an order.