Saturday, October 2, 2010

Project Runway, season 8, episode...what...7?

First, GO MONDO! WOO-HOO! Congrats!

*wildly waves my 'Go Mondo!'* flag!

Bye-bye, little brown haired girl. She seemed like a wonderful person, I just didn't see anything that gave me any type of reaction. While I was no big fan of Ivy, I thought she was the better designer. I'm still a bit suprised that Ivy went home before her too. Of course, I know jack about high fashion, so I can be way off. Of course, the judges could have just wanted to get rid of her because she was so bitchy and willing to throw people (Micheal D.) under the bus. Eh, who cares, she wasn't going to make it to the end, anyway.

Christopher is next. Sorry, Christopher fans.

That will leave April, Andy, Gretchen, Michael and Mondo.

I would really like to see Mondo, Michael and Andy in the top three, although, I doubt Gretchen isn't going to go down without a fight. April I really can't see in the top three because all her stuff looks the same to me. Morgue lingerie. Of course, once again, I know jack about high fashion.

Can someone explian to me why Micheal Kors always has a stupid look on his face? Really, he looks fucking misreable -- ALL THE FUCKING TIME!







Anyway, I can't wait for next week. Hopefully we will finally find out who's cheating. Although, I have a feeling that's just footage of Gretchen accusing Micheal of stealing her fabric color, and the actual footage just wound up on the cutting room floor. We'll see.

No comments: